THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 1, 2007

#17 Playing around with PBWiki

For this exercise I added my blog (http://dangerzone104.blogspot.com) to the Favourite Blogs page in the Learning 2.0 Favourites Wiki. My blog can be found further down on the list, under the heading of 'Hume Global Village Library Participants Blog'.

This has been one of the easiest exercises in this training program. It's pretty straight forward - Edit, Write and Save. As mentioned in my previous post, I have started using wikis for organsing the flow of information between friends and family members.

My first wiki is being used to organise this years Kris Kringle (
http://kk07.wikispaces.com). All participants are to write down their top three preferences for gifts. It's basic - I admit, but it will prevent an overflow of emails in each participants inbox. A central location for communicating is a more convenient way of sharing ideas and information.

1 comments:

Mystery Man said...

Great blog. Very eyecatching