THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 26, 2007

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

Wow - I'm surprised I finished in time - with a bit of persistence, I did it!!! This has been one of the most interesting training programs I have participated in. It has been quite time consuming - only because I have taken my time exploring.

The discovery exercises that I enjoyed most were:
Week 3: Photos & Images,
Week 5: Play Week
Week 9: Podcasts, Video & Downloadable audio

I really enjoyed Flikr and the long list of online image generators (I visited all links listed in this exercise). I found that the weeks listed above, were a lot more fun to complete.

Overall, this program has provided me with more knowledge about the Internet and Web 2.0. I have gained new skills through these activities and will probably continue to use my Blogspot, Flikr, Online Image Generators, Wikis, Online Applications & Tools and Podcasts.

Through Learning 2.0 and the encouragement of fellow staff members, I am now registerd on Facebook. This is the tool I will continue to use on a regular basis. You could even say - I'm hooked!!! It's a 'social utility' and I am a bit of a 'social butterfly'...

0 comments: